Reliant Roof Pros, LLC is experiencing growth and is adding to our team of roofing sales professionals in several regions of Arkansas in order to meet increased market demands. Our team members are offered unlimited income potential and opportunity to grow within the company.
- Professionally promote product lines and services offered by the company
- Represent the values, mission, and integrity of RRP
- Procure and qualify sales leads and new customers by cold-calling, in-home visits, and other marketing initiatives
- Manage customer relationships throughout the sales cycle from initial contact through contract completion
- Complete on-going training in order to remain current on industry trends, techniques, and products
- Serve a customer liaison with insurance company during claims process, including meeting with insurance adjusters, educating customers about claims procedures, and assuring scope of insurance claim meets customer’s needs
- Efficiently manage schedule to accommodate customer meetings during non-traditional working hours
- Maintain and exceed sales and professional development benchmarks as defined by senior management
- Administer contracts, change orders, and other documentation as required. Conduct contract orientation meetings with customers to present terms of service and expected scope of project
- Generally oversee jobs during production
- Collection of customer payments according to the operating procedures of the company
- Maintain accurate records for reporting to senior management and company owner
- Compensation is 100% commission with competitive pay structure. Opportunity for bonuses, contest winnings, and other benefits based on performance.
- Outside sales experience and prior knowledge of roofing construction is not required. All members of the team receive initial and on-going training to maximize success in this position.
- We are seeking candidates that possess qualities that align with the values and culture of Reliant Roof Pros. The qualified candidate will work well within a team environment, be eager to contribute talents to the achievement of company goals, and will not require micromanagement on a daily basis in order to produce.
- Success in this position requires extensive door-to-door contact with homeowners
- Must be available to work some evenings and Saturdays in order to accommodate customer schedules
- Basic computer knowledge and proficiency in written communication is expected
E-mail resume to info@ReliantRoofPros.com. No phone calls, please.